The VASSA annual conference presents a statewide platform for individuals and organizations committed to integrating simulation into healthcare education and practice. Opportunities for professional development abound for participants with all levels of experience. The VASSA Conference promotes best practice by providing rich educational content in a collaborative environment. Conference objectives have expanded to include directions in research, credentialing, and interprofessional collaboration while continuing to foster simulation methodology and educational practices. True to the VASSA mission, networking with others from all…Find out more »
SIMULATION: IT’S HOW WE’RE CONNECTED!
July 31 & August 1, 2017
Double Tree Hilton Hotel
• Advance best practice in healthcare simulation
• Stimulate clinical reasoning through simulation
• Promote Inter-Professional Education/Practice
• Establish a relationship between simulation and patient outcomes
• Examine research opportunities
• Explore current and new methods of integrating simulation technology into the curriculum.
Click on Find Out More for additional information regarding abstracts.
Submission Deadline: March 25, 2017Find out more »